Villa Klery offers rooms in Paros, Naoussa, a few minutes walk from the centre of the village and the beach, in a quiet neighbourhood.
Villa Klery is a Studio Guesthouse surrounded by a cool shady courtyard, with flower bushes and climbing plants, all adding to a serene, Cycladic-style atmosphere. Klery’s Guesthouse offers holiday room rentals with a total of 6 Studios for rent: Double/Twin Studios, Triple Studios with one double plus one single bed or with 2 singles plus a camp bed. There is also one Studio for 4 guests with a double bed plus a sofa-bed for 2.
All rooms open to the courtyard and have a semi-private sitting space by their front door. They are equipped with kitchen facilities, refrigerator, TV, WiFi, air-conditioning, hair-drier and mosquito nets.
All guests are welcome to use the communal sitting area with its long marble table and a BBQ shaded by an aged vine tree in the courtyard.
Your hostesses, Klery and her mother, Ms Magda, live on the top floor of the building, where you can visit them and ask for information on Naoussa and Paros. Ms Magda often invites her guests for coffee, accompanied by her homemade sweets, and those who stay for several days may also have the chance to taste her traditional Greek cooking!
A few meters away from the rooms, you will find one of the oldest bakeries of Naoussa, where you can get fresh bread, sweets and snacks.
Staying at Klery’s rooms in Paros’ Naoussa, you don’t necessarily need a car or motorbike. You can easily move around on foot or by bicycle.
Stay with us, and enjoy your holidays in Paros, Greece.
Facilities at your Paros Accommodation Villa Klery
- Double or Twin Beds
- Cooking Facilities & Fridge – Kitchen corner with hot plates, small fridge, utensils, dinnerware and cutlery – Ms. Klery and her mother can lend you any other cooking or household accessory that you might need during your holiday!
- Boiler & Coffee-maker
- Sound-proof windows fitted with mosquito nets.
- Daily Cleaning service Βedsheets are changed every 3 days.
- 24/7 sun-heated water
- Flower filled courtyard
- Coffee tables, next to your front door, so you can enjoy your coffee or tea in the yard. Communal Dining Area & BBQ
- Our communal outdoor dining / sitting area is shaded by an aged vine tree. There is a large marble table with comfortable chairs and built-in cushioned sofas. Our wood oven and BBQ are set by the dining area. Feel free to use them!
- Parking Space